This election can be summed up as a battle between Americanism and Globalism? Americanism brings with it the desire to maintain our country under a constitution with division of powers and a federal form of government controlled by we, the people. Globalism offers a government of a select group of elites, tied at the hip with the New World Order and world governance where the vast majority of us watch our standard of living continue to fall as the freedom we hold dear loses sway in the public eye. This will result in major life decisions being assumed by an elite which thinks they know what is better for us than we do ourselves. Individualism and pride in our country is replaced by a rigid one size fits all approach to life.
Over the last decade and even longer we have watched the push for globalism rear it's ugly head and make large strides with open borders and unlimited access to America and her riches by others from around the world. This has been extremely detrimental to America's citizens, who have been literally pushed to the back of the line by government think bureaucracies.
The rise of Donald Trump is a recognition of this and he rose to the level we find him today because people no longer trust their government and with good reason. And while he's not perfect, none of us are, he offers a vision to put America on the right track for national greatness and a better life for all citizens. It's an offer of real hope with a list of measures to get us there and it is listed below; it's Donald's Contract with the American voter which was delivered at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania two weeks ago.
Contrast that with Hillary's Clinton's trail of corruption and self-enrichment from public office and the use of charity for personal advantage. Hillary's record is one of more big government, seeing elite power as the answer to finishing off the mission which Obama started.
So tomorrow we have a choice between Americanism and Globalism, individual initiative and serfdom. I, for one choose Americanism and individualism, for without them, America is truly dead.
In closing, here's Donald Trump's Contract with the American Voter. I hope you will read it carefully for it clearly shows a path to truly make America Great Again with a better life for all Americans. Is it perfect? Of course not, but it offers a clear outline of the things that need to be done if we Americans want to remain a special country, a country founded by and under God with liberty and justice for all of our citizens. God bless you all in your voting decision.
DONALD J. TRUMP
CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER
“What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between me and the American voter and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington. Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
FOURTH, a 5-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections. On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205;
SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership;
THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator;
FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately;
FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal;
SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward;
SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure. Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama;
SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States;
THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities;
FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back;
FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting. Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
1. Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas will then be available to come back home at a 10 percent rate.
2. End the Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
3. American Energy and Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
4. School Choice and Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their children to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and makes 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
7. End Illegal Immigration Act. Fully funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force on Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
On November 8, Americans will be voting for this 100-day planto restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.”