On that note, I find it sad that people who have diametrically opposed views to your so often want to hate. Why not just have an honest debate? We both might learn something. But, no, they would rather take the cowardly way out. Maybe it's because they don't have any principles to guide them. All lI can say about that is I will speak up, honestly and openly, but you never have to agree with me, just respect my rights. I in turn will respect yours and help to insure that you have the God-given right to free speech, as you should mine.
Here on the farm it is peaceful and serene today, not like the turmoil the country is facing. Stand strong, Americans and all believers in God, He will help us solve our problems if we only ask Him for help.
As Americans, may I suggest you put your priorities in the following order: 1. God, 2. Family, including wife, kids, extended family, etc. 3. Country (which includes our beloved Constitution), 4. Property, 5. Friends of all kinds (including non-human creatures that make life so interesting, 6. Anything else that is important to you.
Why do I use this order? I think the following will show you how I think:
1. God has to come first. If you put Him first and try to live up to what he expects of you He will cast His love on all other priorities with you. And remember, if you love God you must also love your enemies, a really tough thing to do. But in loving them, you don't have to love what they do; in fact, you may despise what they do, but you must love the sinner but not the sin.
2. Family. After God, you have to take care of your loved ones first. This means protecting them, caring and nurturing them, and helping them to lead a sound, moral life that is pleasing to Hiim.
3. Country. We are fortunate to be blessed with the most wonderful nation in the history of the world, but we must always be vigilant about threats. These can consist of both external and internal forces. Support of country means the constitution and what it stands for and being willing to defend her. It does not mean that you have to blindly follow any elected leaders. In fact, the Founders said you should not do that. Blind following can easily lead to tyranny. To insure we remain free, the God-given rights as discussed in the Constitution are just that, God-given. No government has the right to take those from us.
4. Your property is yours. It does not belong to the government, nor does the government have the right to take it.
5. By friends I mean human and the creatures of nature that God gave us dominion over. If you love your friends and these creatures, God gives you the responsibility to treat them kindly and fairly. The Golden Rule applies. Now I don't mean that you can't eat meat or anything like that, but I do mean whatever is living should be treated humanely and not be deliberately made to suffer. And, further, friends shoud also mean all living people. god tells us to love everyone. This is hard to do sometimes when speaking of enemies, but you can love without accepting what they do. In fact, you may hate what they do. But you should be able to forgive if they change their ways.
6. This one is open to anything else. Each of us is different, but most things are properly included in the categories above.